Already an individual member or corporate sponsor? The CHSM Board of Directors would like to thank you for your continued support. Please CLICK HERE to renew!
Enjoy benefits of CHSM Membership.
- $10 discount (basic) and FREE comments (supporting)
- Informative meetings focused on current local/regional/national healthcare related issues/trends
- Networking venue
- Access to speakers
- Sharing of best practices
- Volunteer opportunities to work alongside your community leaders
- Personal/professional development options (e.g. starting to incorporate PDU’s for different certifications)
- Connection to the Linkedin CHSM community
- Updates on upcoming events
- Job Board
- Article Reviews
- Community interests
- Ongoing blogs for healthcare issues
- Access to the Members Only section of the webpage
- online Membership/Sponsorship Directory
- summaries of meetings (in case you missed one)
- electronic copies of what was handed out during meetings (now providing cheat sheets of speaker bio/content overview)
- ppt presentations of meetings (if occur, however, most of our meetings this year are in panel format)
- list of books being read by our healthcare leadership in the community
- upcoming webinars
You can choose from three CHSM membership options:
Individual Basic Membership*
$35/year ($100 Value!) Join NOW!
This option pays for itself after just four programs, with a $10 discount on all events - plus priceless networking and business opportunities.
Individual Supporting Membership*
$225/year ($450 Value!) Join NOW!
Includes prepaid admission to all CHSM events for a year. And if you can't attend an event, you can send someone in your place. This option is especially popular with regular attendees and with healthcare vendors who want to give a perk to a customer or potential customer.
Includes CHSM membership and sponsor passes to our programs. See our Sponsors page to learn more about becoming a CHSM corporate sponsor.
Become a Sponsor NOW!
* All CHSM memberships are valid for one year from the date of purchase. We'll send you a reminder notice when it's time to renew.
If you have any questions:
- Contact our Administrator
- Contact our Membership Team
or at the registration desk at the next event!